CNA – RN Scholarship Program
Set on getting your CNA or RN Certification? CNA Certification & Training helps you learn more about the process of becoming a certified nurse assistant. We also can help you find CNA Classes online.
If you’re set on achieving your certification and are looking for aid for the program then please read the details below to find out more about the scholarship.
The demand for healthcare professionals is trending upwards. The increased need for healthcare in this country is a result of an aging population. The “Baby-Boom” generation (born between 1946 and 1964) just began to reach retirement age starting around 2011. As a result of this, new employment opportunities are being created.
Between the years 2012 and 2022 the United States is going to see over 300,000 new certified nursing assistant positions created.
By creating this scholarship we aim to fill a need that is in high demand as well as educate America’s growing work force. We realize that providing educational scholarships can be one of the most important things we can do as an organization. That is why we are proud to announce CNA Certification & Training’s CNA – RN Scholarship Program.
This is a bi – annual scholarship with a value of $1000. There will be two time windows a year to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will be decided via a short essay contest.
- August 1st – October 31st, decision will be made by November 30th.
- January 1st – March 31st, decision will be made by April 30th.
For the essay, in 500 words or less, please elaborate on:
Write about one technology in healthcare you are most excited about?
Please include your contact information with the submission. This would include name, email address, city and college.
- Must be a U.S. or Canadian Citizen currently enrolled or preparing to take with a CNA/RN program within the United States or Canada.
- Express a strong passion for service and care within the nursing profession via your essay.
- Verification of acceptance into accredited or qualified educational program or
current proof of attendance of accredited program.
- Must have a GPA of 2.5 or higher from most recent education program (High School, College, etc.).
Review and Winner’s Announcement
The applied works will be reviewed under the following criteria:
- Evaluation of the proper grammar usage
- Evaluation of writing skills
- Evaluation of creativity
- Evaluation of argumentation and sources
The evaluations will get a grade of excellence based on the performance on the aforementioned criteria. The total highest grade will naturally be selected as the winner.
Email your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org to enter the contest. Please apply within the allotted time so that you can be eligible. A winner will be notified via email and website. Winner of the Scholarship will be asked for a testimonial to be placed on the site to help encourage further applicants.