This page has a free CNA practice test for you to try your newly gained knowledge on. As you probably know, the certification examination for nursing assistants is comprehensive covering all the topics and skills you that you learned in your training program. You will find that the CNA practice exam at the end of this page will be very useful towards your goals.
The nursing assistant competency exam that you will be taking to get your certification is made of two parts. The first part is the written exam which the CNA practice test on this page is concerned with. The second part of the exam is a live demonstration of the skills you have learned in class.
CNA Practice Test
The CNA practice test offers you some of the types of questions you may get on your actual certification exam. The real exam will be at 60 to 70 multiple choice questions. The actual number of questions along with the time allotted for the exam is dependent on the state rules.
Below you will find a number of tips that can help you get ready and pass the certification exam.
Before the Exam
- Organize your materials for easier access
- Plan a regular study time and follow through it
- Create or join a study group of classmates
- Find a quiet but comfortable area to study
- Use old exams to get a feel for the real thing
- Get enough rest and eat properly
- Do not cram the night before
Going to the Exam
- Arrive at least 30 minutes early
- Eat a good breakfast prior to exam
- Have at least one current/valid ID like a student ID or a drivers license
- Bring a watch with a second hand
- Have payment for the exam
- Bring at least two #2 pencils
During the Exam
- Thoroughly ready each question and answer before marking a selection
- Don’t leave any questions unanswered, come back to questions you having trouble with
- Keep track of time
- Keep calm, you know this
Free CNA Practice Exam
Here is our practice exam for you test yourself. We have provided brief explanations on why answer is right. This CNA practice test will be updated and more questions added. Keep checking back.
CNA Practice Exam
[wp_ad_camp_2] Oncology is a special branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of cancer. Like other medical specialties, this limb on the medical family tree is far reaching! If you are in the process of discerning whether a career as a Certified...read more
It is mandatory for all Certified Nursing Assistant to renew their CNA certification once every two years. Usually, the renewal of CNA certification is done prior to the last day of the month, when your license expires. All the states of USA require the nursing...read more
It is very common that the lower ranked employees face harassment. It's especially true for new workers. A new CNA can find that he/she is the victim of various injustices. Usually, the problems are the results of competition among CAN's. While it may be mild...read more